If there’s one place you want to shop for luxury furniture, then it’s American Furniture Warehouse. Looking for a particular style of the furniture you saw online? Not a problem – with free delivery and return services available, its not hard to purchase your desired pieces.
ABCs of Authentic Antiques
The American Furniture Warehouse (AFW) Indianapolis has been selling top quality antiques and vintage furniture since 1986. Owner and operator Pam Walburn has over 20 years of experience in the antique furniture industry, and she is passionate about supplying Indy residents with only the best quality items. Her inventory includes furniture from centuries past, as well as contemporary pieces that capture the elegance of traditional styles. Whether you are looking for a vintage desk or chair to start your home office off right, or you are looking for something unique to accent your room, AFW has what you are searching for.
Visit AFW Indianapolis today to view Pam Walburn’s ever-growing selection of furniture, and don’t forget to ask her about her special deals!
Why Buy Authentic in a Retail Store?
If you’re in the market for some furniture and you’ve shopped around at a few stores, you may have noticed that there’s a big difference in prices between what furniture is listed as ‘new’ and what’s actually been used. In fact, it can be really hard to tell the difference sometimes. The reason for this discrepancy is that furniture stores often mark up new pieces of furniture over used ones. For example, a brand new item might be advertised as costing $1,000, but if it’s only been used once, the store can charge $700 for it. That means that someone who buys new furniture is essentially paying twice as much as someone who buys used furniture.
To avoid getting ripped off by retailers, it’s always a good idea to buy furniture from an authorized dealer. This means that the furniture is authentic and has not been altered or damaged in any way. Not only will buying from an authorized dealer offer you better protection against scams and dishonest practices, but you’ll also get better quality products. You’ll usually find authorized dealers in larger cities or shopping centers, and they usually display a sign on their storefront.
Types of Antiques to Buy from American Furniture Warehouse Indianapolis
When shopping for antiques, there are many different types to choose from. Whether you’re a collector of old furniture or just want some pieces that add character to your home, American Furniture Warehouse Indianapolis has something for you! Here are four types of antique furniture that you can find at the store:
1. Reproduction Antiques: American Furniture Warehouse Indianapolis sells reproductions of vintage furniture items that can be used in modern settings. This type of antique is perfect for someone who wants something unique and original, without spending a fortune.
2. distressed furniture: A distressed piece of furniture gives an old-fashioned look to a modern room. These pieces are often sold as ‘repurposed’ furniture, meaning that they’ve been repaired or restored and then sold as new. They’re perfect for someone who wants to add a bit of antique flavor but doesn’t want to spend a lot of money.
3. vintage finds: Vintage finds are pieces that have been through the ringer but still look great. This category includes things like old dressers, tables and chairs that have seen better days but still have a lot of potential. Because these pieces are older and may have some wear and tear,
Buying Tips for Beginners
If you’re thinking about buying furniture, there are a few things you should know before you go shopping. This guide will teach you what to look for when making your furniture purchase, and how to find the best deals.
There are a few things to keep in mind when purchasing furniture:
-Make sure the furniture is comfortable. Sit or stand on it to check the comfort level first.
-Consider the size of the piece. You don’t want to buy something that’s going to take up a lot of space or be too small.
-Think about what kind of style you want. Do you want contemporary or traditional furniture? Do you want heavy or light pieces?
-Check prices online and in stores before making a purchase. Prices will vary depending on where you buy and how much product is left in stock.
How to Avoid Scams and Frauds at American Furniture Warehouse Indianapolis
It’s wise to be cautious when shopping for furniture in Indianapolis, as there are a number of scams and frauds that shoppers can fall victim to. Here are some tips to help you avoid becoming a victim:
-Always read the entire contract before signing it. Many times, there are hidden fees or terms that you didn’t realize were included.
-Be wary of furniture that is too good to be true. It’s often a sign that the furniture is not from a reputable source.
-Never pay for furniture sight unseen. Ask the store to send you pictures or video of the piece before you buy it to make sure it’s what you’re looking for.
-Never wire money or use a foreign credit card to purchase furniture. These methods are often used by scammers to steal your information.
Buying Advice for Local Customers
Since American Furniture Warehouse (AFW) opened its doors in Indianapolis in 2006, it has quickly become the go-to choice for furniture shoppers from all over Indiana and beyond. With prices that are often lower than those at nearby big box stores, and a knowledgeable staff that’s always eager to help, AFW is an excellent resource for anyone looking to buy furniture in Indianapolis. Here are some tips on how to buy furniture from AFW:
1) Start by visiting the store and getting a good sense of what you’re looking for. Don’t be afraid to wander and take a look at different pieces. AFW is the perfect place to test out different ideas before making a purchase.
2) Think about your budget. AFW offers a huge variety of different furniture options, so there’s definitely something for everyone. However, don’t be fooled into thinking that cheap furniture is automatically bad quality – sometimes low-cost options offer better value overall.
3) Don’t be afraid to haggle. If you can get the price significantly lower than what’s written on the tag, go for it! But be aware that asking for a