What are some ways to transform your bathroom that won’t require a lot of handyman skills, money, or time? There are many options for why you’d want to spruce up your bathroom into something better.
What is a Small Bathroom Makeover?
A small bathroom makeover is a simple, affordable way to improve the looks and function of your bathroom. When done correctly, a small bathroom makeover can brighten up your space, increase efficiency, and enhance your bathing experience. Here are four tips for achieving the best possible results from a small bathroom renovation:
1. Choose Your design wisely. While there is no one-size-fits-all approach to designing a small bathroom, certain factors should be considered when choosing a design. For example, whether you want a contemporary or traditional look, what type of flooring is appropriate (ceramic or vinyl?), and how much storage you’ll need. You may also want to choose a design that will match the rest of your home’s decor.
2. Take advantage of Feng Shui principles. If you’re interested in enhancing your bathtub’s energy and balancing energies in your home, consider using feng shui principles during your small bathroom makeover. Place favorite pieces of jewelry ornaments near the faucet or showerhead for added appeal. Consider adding plants to your bathtub area to bring tranquility and good chi (energy) into the room.
3. Equip yourself with the right
How to Create Rocking Small Bathroom Makeovers
Creating a bedroom that feels larger can be done by using tips and tricks from experts in the small bathroom arena. Whether you need to renovate a outdated bath or simply want to spruce up the space, following these easy steps will help you achieve your desired outcome.
If you are thinking of making your bathroom into a second bedroom, start by assessing where your furniture is located. Often times, furniture takes up too much space in a small bathroom and can be moved elsewhere to create more floor space. Once you have determined where your furniture should go, it’s time to begin rearranging the room.
A big bathtub is great for giving your bathroom an outdoorsy feel, and if space allows, opt for a soaking tub instead. A shower with decent sized tile areas could easily double as a secondary bath area if needed. Instead of taking up additional counter space with towels, baskets, soaps and shampoos, store these items on convenient hooks mounted on the wall near the sink or in the corner of the shower area.
To spruce up smaller spaces without losing functionality, consider using Wall Huggers instead of large pieces of furniture. These sleek and stylish units come in all shapes and
Important Things to Remember When Creating Temporary Rooms
Creating a temporary bathroom can be tricky, but with a little preparation you’ll be fine. Here are five important things to remember when embarking on your small bathroom makeover:
1. Make sure your space is completely cleared out – Temporary bathrooms are just that – temporary! You don’t want to waste any precious space by haphazardly crammed in furniture and accessories. Take the time to clean everything out and prepare the floor for installation purposes.
2. Choose modular elements – Temporary bathrooms aren’t just limited to walls and floors – they can also be made up of modular pieces like vanities and counters. This way you can easily reconfigure and move the components as needed.
3. Consider storage and lighting – Although temporary bathrooms shouldn’t be cluttered, you still need somewhere to store your toiletries and towels. And of course, you’ll need some light to see by while you’re using the bathroom. Don’t go overboard with either element, though – you don’t want your temporary bathroom to feel like a dungeon.
4. Think about convenience – Not everyone wants to spend hours taking apart their full-size bathroom just to use the shower! Make sure your temporary bathroom is easy
Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy bathroom renovation or something more extensive, choosing the right contractor is key. We’ve outlined some of the factors to take into account when hiring a bathroom remodeler and provided some tips on how to get started. If you want to make sure your project goes off without a hitch, read our guide first!