Make sure you have a beautiful and functional kitchen when you update your cabinets with new accessories! We have the perfect checklist of DIY designs for the job compiled right here. Check out these ideas, and then get started on whatever projects you have in the process.
If you’re looking to spruce up your kitchen without going overboard, think about using some fun, bright cabinet tops! Whether you’re in the market for new ideas or want to revive an old one, here are 10 decorative top ideas to get you started:
1. Use a colorful mosaic tile to create a striking accent on your kitchen cabinet top.
2. Add a burst of color with Some Fun Floral Ceramic Kitchen Cabinet Tiles.
3. Paint your cabinet top a cheerful and vibrant hue – like hot pink or orange!
4. Place succulents or other low-maintenance plants atop your cabinet tops for extra visual appeal and freshness.
5. Adorn your cabinet top with knickknacks or eclectic décor items from your collection.
6. Create an eye-catching border of faux flowers around the edge of your tile or ceramic countertop.
7. Store spices, utensils, condiments and other cooking essentials on pretty glass jars or containers. You can even display favorite cookbooks on them!
8. Swap out the standard hardware for funky tiles in bright colors or geometric designs – it’ll add a whimsical touch
Tips For Decorating
A kitchen is a place where families come to cook and eat meals, so it’s important that the cabinet and countertop surfaces are well-decorated to help make the experience more pleasant. Here are five tips for decorating your kitchen cabinet tops:
1. Use coordinating colors – It’s often best to use colors that go together in your kitchen. Unlike other parts of your home, kitchens tend to be quite saturated with color, so using two or three tones of the same color will be much more balanced than using a variety of colors. Pick a soft pastel or complementary color for the walls and cabinets, and use pops of brighter colors on things like spice racks or over the sink.
2. Add personality with accessories – If you have a lot of stainless steel appliances, adding personality with accessories like tiered cake stands or hummingbird feeders can really dress up a kitchen area. You can also try painting or drawing inspiration from nature when thinking about what type of accessories to add – Chinese lanterns, flowers, leaves and berries all work well in kitchens.
3. Try hard-to-find decorative items – Who says cabinet hardware has to be boring? There are
Using Color Schemes
The kitchen is the heart of the home. It’s where we cook, eat and chat with friends. So it only makes sense that the kitchen cabinet tops are colorful and cheerful! Here are some color schemes to get you started:
– Bright Summer Colors: blue, yellow, orange, and light green
– Wintery Colors: black, deep brown, and grey
– Bold Italics: red, green, and blue
– Sweet Dreams: pink and baby blue
There’s no wrong way to decorate your kitchen cabinet tops – just mix and match whatever looks best for your personality and style!
Which Colors To Use
Decorating your kitchen with colorful cabinet tops can be a fun and exciting project. While there is no one right answer when it comes to color, following some general guidelines can help you get started.
When selecting colors for your kitchen cabinets, start by deciding on the main theme of your décor. If you’re going for a modern look, go with light colors such as whites, neutrals, and grays. If you want a more traditional look, go with warmer colors like reds, oranges, and yellows. You can also experiment with different shades of each color to find what looks best in your kitchen.
Once you have chosen a main color scheme, think about what other features of the room will match or coordinate with it. For example, if you have white cabinets and walls, consider using additional neutrals such as ivory or beige appliances and countertop surfaces. If your cabinets are painted a darker color, choose appliances and other accessories that are in the same color family.
Finally, pick out some neutral-colored drawer fronts and door hardware to complete the look. Once everything is installed, you’re ready to start cooking!
With all of the different kitchen Cabinet Styles and trends out there, it can be hard to know where to start when decorating your kitchen. But don’t worry! In this article, we have put together some ideas for you to use when designing your own kitchen cabinet tops. From modern and minimalistic designs to rustic country styles, there is a design for everyone’s kitchen. So go ahead and start planning your dream kitchen now!