Let’s face it, design is all a matter of opinion. One person might like a reclined chair, another likes it flat on their back. One person might want their restaurant table to wobble, while another prefers stable and sturdy. But what is the source of this variability? By using new technology to incorporate real-time content design and AI tools into the manufacturing process for our furniture pieces, we now have contemporary designs that look different in every room without compromising on traditional comfort or style
History: FDM started in 2004
Furniture Design and Manufacturing (FDM) magazine was founded in 1981 by three friends who shared a passion for furniture design and manufacturing. At the time, there weren’t very many magazines focussed on this topic, so FDM set out to fill that gap.
Since then, FDM has quickly become one of the most respected magazine titles in the industry. They cover every aspect of furniture design and manufacturing, from concept to production.
In addition to their regular magazine, FDM also produces books, DVDs, online courses, and more. They offer an extensive range of resources to help furniture designers and manufacturers succeed.
If you’re interested in learning about furniture design and manufacturing, be sure to check out FDM magazine!
Main Topics: Furniture design and manufacturing
There seems to be no end to the creativity seen in furniture design and manufacturing. With so many options and new techniques emerging, it’s hard for any furniture maker to stay ahead of the curve. In this section, we’ll take a look at some of the most popular trends in furniture design and see how they can be applied in manufacturing.
One trend that is seeing a resurgence is rustic furniture. This style initially gained popularity in the early 2000s as a way to rebel against the bland aesthetics of contemporary architecture and furnishings. However, rustic furniture has since come back into fashion as more designers are starting to appreciate its natural appeal. In terms of manufacturing, using rustic wood materials provides an interesting texture and look that is well-suited for contemporary interiors.
Another popular trend in furniture design is sideboard styling. While not specific to furniture making, sideboard styling is becoming increasingly popular among homeowners as a way to add something unique and special to their homes. Sideboards come in all different shapes and sizes, so there’s bound to be one that fits your home perfectly. When designing your sideboard, keep in mind the style of your home and what type
Articles on the Home Furnishings market
If you’re in the market for new furniture, this is the place to be. The Furniture Design & Manufacturing magazine highlights new and popular pieces from top manufacturers around the world. Whether you’re looking for a new couch, bed, or chair, you’ll find what you’re looking for here.
Managing Tips to boost your blog
1. Make sure your blog is well-created and easy to navigate. A cluttered or difficult website will scare away readers.
2. Choose a catchy and eye-catching title for your blog post (e.g., ‘5 Tips for Styling Your Home Office’).
3. Introduce your blog posts with a sentence or two about why you believe readers should read what you have to say. This will give them a reason to stick around and learn more about you and your blog.
4. Share valuable content on a regular basis (at least three times per month). This will help keep your readers interested in reading what you have to say, and it will also help you build an audience of loyal followers.
5. Offer free resources and tips as part of your blog post content (this will encourage readers to visit your website again). This way, you can both earn income from the advertising that runs on your site, as well as build trust and credibility among your reader base.