Many of us have been on the hunt for a black hair hot oil treatment, with no luck. Luckily, we found an article that tells us exactly how to make and use our own! Read on to learn more!
Why does black hair turn dry over time?
What is the natural remedy for black hair?
If you’re looking for a natural remedy to help fight the frizz and bad hair days, you may want to try hot oil treatment. This is a great option if you have black hair because it’s not as damaging as using heat on other colors of hair. Here’s how to do it:
1) Hot oil treatment wand or container with a pour spout
2) Towel for covering your head during treatment
3) Mirrored surface to place the towel on so you can watch the oil work
4) Heat protection cream, such as SPF 30 (optional)
Step one: Fill the hot oil treatment wand or container with enough hot oil to cover your hair. You want the temperature of the oil to be about 150 degrees F. Make sure that the area where you will be applying the heat is well-ventilated because heat can cause serious burns.
Step two: Apply sunscreen if desired and place a towel over your head. Hold the hot oil treatment wand or container close to your hair and turn it on until it begins to spurt out hot oil. Be careful not to touch your scalp while the hot oil is being applied – this could
How do I use the DIY hot oil treatment?
There are many different ways to use the DIY hot oil treatment on black hair. You can use it as a deep conditioner, detangler, or just to add shine and nourishment. If you have dry hair, you can even use the hot oil treatment as a heat protectant. Here are four different ways to do the DIY hot oil treatment:
1. Add a few drops of essential oil to a bowl of hot oil and stir until the oil is melted. Apply this mixture to your hair, starting at the roots and working your way down. Massage in until the oils are fully absorbed into your hair. Allow the treatment to sit for 10-15 minutes before rinsing out.
2. Pour a small amount of hot oil into a thermal wand and heat up until it’s warm but not too hot. Deep-condition your hair with this mixture by sectioning it off, applying it to roots and leaving it in for 3-5 minutes before rinsing out.
3. Pour a small amount of hot oil into a diffuser or electric chair and let it relax in your bathroom for 30 minutes before using it on your hair. This will add shine and hydration without
How to apply my homemade treatment with oil or butter?
What to expect:
Hot oil or butter treatments can be used on black hair to give it a glossy appearance and some shine. Hot oil treatments are very simple to apply and do not require any special preparation, but butter treatments require slightly more planning in order to ensure that the treatment is effective.
The hot oil treatment usually takes about 10-15 minutes to complete, while the butter treatment will take about 30-40 minutes. Once the treatment is complete, rinse your hair thoroughly with cool water to remove the products.
Before and After Pictures
If you’re looking for a natural treatment that will give your hair a boost, hot oil treatment is a great option. Hot oil works to soften and smooth the hair, restoring its natural texture and making it look brighter and healthier. Here are before and after pictures of a woman who used hot oil treatment to improve her black hair:
Before: This woman’s hair is dull, dry, and frizzy.
After: After using hot oil treatment, her hair appears more defined and voluminous. The treatment also helped to restore its natural color and reduce frizziness.