Oftentimes, when you are doing an internet search for your appliance’s model number or type, the specific replacement filter is the information that doesn’t come up. It can be really frustrating if you go out to find a replacement but have no luck in finding it online because it keeps appearing to be sold out. That is why we have created this resource list for LG Refrigerators to relieve some of your annoyance and save yourself time!
How to Change the LG Sxs Refrigerator Water Filter
If your LG Sxs refrigerator is producing an unpleasant odor, and you think the water filter may be responsible, there is a quick and easy way to test this theory. First access the fridge’s interior by removing the front panel. Next locate the water filter on top of the refrigerator. Locate the cap and twist it off. Now use a funnel to pour a small amount of water into the cup that sits on top of the filter. Wait about five minutes, and then use a clean cloth to wipe down the filter and cup. Replace the cap and turn the water filter back on. If the smell is gone, your water filter is likely culprit in causing your problem. If not, consult an expert for more help with solving your specific issue.
How to Clean the LG Sxs Refrigerator Water Filter
When it comes to keeping your refrigerator running smoothly, one of the most important parts is the water filter. Unfortunately, over time these filters can become clogged and require replacement. Here are instructions on how to clean the LG Sxs water filter.
1. Unplug the refrigerator if it is not already unplugged.
2. Lift up the water filter cover and remove the old filter.
3. Pour a pot of warm water into the refrigerator and place the new filter into the water until it is completely submerged.
4. Refrigerator should now be turned back on and should run smoothly with no further issues related to water filtration.
What Further Maintenance Should I Have on My Decks and Radiators?
When it comes to keeping your home on the temperature you want it, one of the most important things is keeping your decks and radiators in good condition. Here are a few more things to keep in mind when it comes to home maintenance:
– Check your air filters. Replacing them every year can help reduce pollution levels in your home.
– Clean your chimneys once a year. This can help reduce the amount of smoke and CO2 that gets released into the air.
– Maintain your gutters and downspouts to keep water from pooling on your roof or affecting the insulation in your home.
If you’re having trouble with your LG Sxs refrigerator drinking water and getting dirty dishes, it might be time to replace the water filter. Not only is a new water filter likely to solve your problems, but also replacing the refrigerator’s air filters can help reduce harmful particles in the air. If you’re unsure whether or not your LG Sxs needs a water filter replacement, give our customer service team a call at 1-866-661-3937 and we would be happy to help you out.