The article discusses the details of a refrigerator, including the storage space and refrigeration level. As our family has shrunk, we are able to hold less food in our traditional refrigerator and have since had to resort to second homes for the extra space. This is where the counter depth refrigerator comes in handy – there’s an upper and lower compartment on a single unit so you can store your fruits, vegetables, meats and snacks with ease!
Buying online at Lowes
Planning your home improvement project? Check out the blog section for our latest post on the Lowes counter depth French door refrigerator. A great addition to any kitchen, this refrigerator can hold a lot of food and drinks. So why not order it online and save some money?
What you’ll need to do before delivery
If you live in a small space, or are just particular about what goes in your fridge and freezer, the counter depth French door refrigerator is perfect for you. Here is what you’ll need to do before delivery:
1) Remove any excess appliances and/or cabinets to provide extra space on the counter. This will make it easier to maneuver the refrigerator while it’s being delivered and installed.
2) Verify your home’s electrical outlet configuration. You will need to use an extension cord if your home does not have a normal plug type outlet near the fridge. The electrician should have provided one when the unit was installed.
3) Measure your depth from the back of the counter to the front of your dishwasher. This will help Lowe’s calculate the correct Exterior Depth Rating of your new refrigerator.
Beware of models with a large Interior Capacity due to their taller profile! (Example: 34’x24’x47′)
4) Choose an exterior finish that best matches your kitchen décor. There are numerous finishes to choose from including stainless steel, white marble, black slate and oak grain.
Delivery and Final Steps
The installation process of a new refrigerator should be straightforward. However, there are a few final steps that should be followed in order to ensure a smooth transition. Here is a guide to those steps:
1. Delivery: The delivery team will unload the new refrigerator from the truck and position it in front of the house. They will also remove the previous fridge and any accessories that were attached to it. Once everything is situated, the delivery team will seal off any potential entry points and proceed to install the new unit.
2. Final Steps: As soon as the refrigerator is installed, it is important to test all of its features and functions. There may be some settings that need to be adjusted, so take the time to do so now. And finally, make sure all of the shelves are properly restraining and install any door seals or weather stripping that was recommended by Lowes.
Specifications for a Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator
A counter depth French door refrigerator can save up to 66.7 cubic feet of space compared to a standard refrigerator. A standard refrigerator is about 29.5′ wide and 53.3′ deep, while a counter depth fridge is only 24.2′ wide and 49.2′ deep. This means that a counter depth french door refrigerator can take up less room in your kitchen, which can be helpful if you have limited kitchen space. Some other benefits of having a counter depth french door refrigerator include:
-You can fit more groceries in it than you would with a standard refrigerator
-It’s easier to keep clean because there are fewer parts to clean
-It’s also cheaper to purchase than a standard refrigerator
What’s Included in the First Month and Year Warranty
If you’re on the fence about whether or not to buy a lowes counter depth refrigerator, read this! In the first month, you’re covered by a 12-month limited warranty. Once that’s up, your warranty is for 3 years. That means if there’s something wrong with it within that time frame, Lowes will fix or replace it for you free of charge. Plus, if you buy it at a store within 90 days of its launch date and register it with Lowes.com, you’ll get an extra year of coverage on top of the standard 3 years.