Many times when you purchase a new furniture item that includes assembly, you have no idea how the pieces will match up. You might have dreaded hours of puzzling and puzzling over which way the screw goes on to your table but luckily, Mainstays Furniture Assembly Instructions has shown you exactly what pieces go where so that while assembling your new set, you can focus on finishing your project. Results: help built in a new level of efficiency into this already time-consuming process while saving your self-esteem and dignity at the same time!
How to Place an Upholstery Part
If you’re like most people, you probably dread assembling furniture. But don’t worry — with a little practice, assembly can be a breeze. Follow these simple steps to place an upholstery part on your furniture:
1. Remove the old part. If the upholstery is removable, remove it before beginning the assembly process.
2. Determine where the new part will go. Place the new part on the corresponding location on your furniture and mark the placement with a pencil or other temporary marking device.
3. Align and lock the new part in place with the existing hardware. Use screws or bolts to attach the new piece to the hardware. Be sure to line up the marks you made earlier so that everything looks precisely as planned when finished!
4. Clean up any sharp edges or other protrusions on the new part that may have caused damage during installation. Apply a liberal amount of fabric glue to any areas that need to be sealed and press firmly into place using a mallet or hammer. Let the glue dry completely before moving on to Step 5.
How to Assemble a Sofa
If you’re looking for an easy way to assemble a sofa, look no further. These instructions will walk you through the entire process, from start to finish. You’ll be up and sitting on your new sofa in no time at all!
1. Start by locating the main pieces of your sofa – the legs and the seat piece. The legs are attached to the seat piece with screws (provided). Simply remove the screws, then lift the leg off of the seat piece.
2. Next, place the seat piece on a flat surface. Make sure that the sides and back of the seat piece are facing outwards. Place the leg on top of the seat piece, then attach it with screws provided. Be sure to orientate these screws so that they line up with corresponding slots on each side of the seat piece.
3. Finally, place the back onto the chair frame and align it properly, then screw it in place. Note that there are two brackets at either end of the back – one on each side – that you need to position before screwing in these brackets. Once they’re in place, tighten them down with a screwdriver. . . . good job!
What Not to Do in Assembly Instructions
Don’t try to do too much at once – assembly is a complicated process and you’ll end up frustrated if you don’t take your time. Instead, take breaks as needed and move one piece at a time. Also, be sure to pay attention to the diagrams and illustrations in the instructions – they will help you understand how each part goes together. And lastly, use the resources available on the mainstays website to help you understand any specific steps or techniques involved in assembling your furniture.
There are a few main takeaways from this furniture assembly guide. First, it is important that you read the instructions carefully before beginning to assemble your piece. Second, use a level when assembling your furniture so that it is accurate and straight. Lastly, be patient while assembling your piece – it may take some time but it will definitely be worth the effort in the end.